Pantry Half Full, in association with Spice Kitchen, is giving one lucky person the chance to win an Indian spice tin, filled with 10 exotic spices. Find out all about the giveaway and read the terms & conditions below.
Experimenting with spices is a beautiful way to explore Indian cuisine. I know it can be daunting at first, especially when a curry recipe calls for a long list of ingredients that you have never heard of. But once you familiarise yourself with spices, nothing can come in between you and an authentic, home-cooked Indian meal.
A good way to get to know your spices is to buy (or in this case, win) a ‘masala daaba’ – meaning spice tin. A masala dabba usually has 7 small containers that fit snugly within a larger tin. It comes with a miniature teaspoon and a lid to keep the spices fresh. My grandmother-in-law takes things a step further and labels all her spices – a very good exercise for beginners. The giveaway also comes with 10 staple Indian spices to get you started on your cooking adventure.
This 2015 Great Taste Award winning spice tin is a must-have if you love making Indian food regularly. It includes:
- A 19 cm spice tin
- 7 separate removable spice pots
- Small metal spoon
- Outer lid to seal the tin
Spices included in the giveaway:
- Cardamom (10 pieces)
- Cloves (10 pieces)
- Cinnamon Sticks (5 pieces)
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder (20g)
- Cumin Seeds (20g)
- Ground Coriander (20g)
- Spice Kitchen Garam Masala (20g) ** Great Taste Award Winner 2015 **
- Mustard Seeds (20g)
- Turmeric Powder (20g)
- Home Grown Curry leaves (2g)
All spices come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain freshness and avoid spillage during transit.
To find out more about this, or any of Spice Kitchen’s lovely spice blends, click here.
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway starts on 23rd July 2016 at 10:00 and closes on the 9th August 2016 at 23:59 . No late entries will be accepted.
- The giveaway is open to all UK residents who are 18 years and older.
- To enter this giveaway, participants must tag a friend in the Instagram post, follow @PantryHalfFull and @SpiceKitchenUK on Instagram.
- Multiple entries are permitted but only one winner will be picked at the end of the giveaway.
- The promoters are not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional giveaway that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- The prize is 1 Indian spice tin with 10 spices, to the value of £19.95
- The promoters reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The prize may not be redeemed for cash and is not exchangeable.
- The winner will be selected by random selection and will be notified via direct message on Instagram. Winners will be required to send their personal details to Pantry Half Full on Instagram via direct message.
- Winner details will be confirmed telephonically within one week of the selection having taken place. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so within 7 days, the promoters reserve the right to draw another winner in substitution.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners by courier.
- The promoters reserve the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- A copy of these rules can be found on www.pantryhalffull.com throughout the period of the giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.